Especially for on-the-road purposes: the Chimp 100 Tourpack. A ready-to-go complete system incorporating one Chimp 100 unit with Banana-wing, that offers 200 patchable fixtures over 4 physical DMX universes. Two Iiyama T2252MSC-B1 touchscreens have been added as well. Dedicated dustcovers for the Chimp 100 and Banana are also incorporated and the entire setup is ready for transport, due to the Chimp Tourpack flightcase.
Infinity® ‘Chimp’ Moving Light Controllers: the ultimate in user-friendly design.
Regardless of the application – touring, rental, theatre, multipurpose venue, education, or house of worship – a Chimp Light Controller provides you with all necessary tools.
In-house designed software, based on standard programing syntaxes with encoders and hard-keys, Wireless DMX output (*), and easy-to-use screens: the Chimp Light Controller will enable you to program your best show in a matter of minutes.
(*) Wireless DMX is standard on the Chimp W-DMX models, dedicated to the first universe.
Chimp Tour Pack specifications
Chimp 100 + Wing Features
• Familiar keys, numeric keypad and 4 Encoders
• 30 Playback faders with Go, Pause/Reverse, Flash keys on multiple pages
• 30 Executer/Flash keys on multiple pages
• Color picker, Swatchbook by Lee, Rosco and Apollo Filters
• Gobo Picker
• User definable groups and presets
• User definable display layout
• User definable master faders
• Effects engine
• Fan functions on all attributes
• Altabase Fixture library and Fixture builder
Chimp 100 + Wing Connectors
• 4 x DMX 5-pin opto-isolated in/outs (RDM ready)
• 2x HDMI monitor out
• Midi In/Thru/Out 5-pin DIN
• Audio Input 3-pin XLR
• IEC Power Supply Input
• 2 x Dimmable Desklight outputs 3-pin XLR
• 4 x USB-A connectors
Chimp 100 + Wing Software
• 4 universe 2048 channels DMX
• 200 Fixtures
• 5000 memories
• 200 memory stacks
• 100 groups
• 9 x 100 presets (position, color, beam, effects, etc.)
• Command line interface
• Output visualizer
• Tracking and non-tracking options
Dimensions: 1290 x 630 x 320mm