The Infinity Theatre Fresnel is a state of the art high resolution theatrical luminaire. Offering the option of either manual or DMX focus to achieve a soft pool of light on stage. Using Lumiled LEDs to deliver a consistent and accurate 3200K intensely bright output that can be seamlessly blended with other units to achieve smooth washes of light across the stage.
The Infinity Theatre Fresnel is your option for venues where you need the power normally found in a 1.2kW tungsten fixture. Our 300W warm white custom LED array delivers the power you need.
Our unique dimming software allows for perfect flickerless crossfades or instant bumps and flashes. This together with lower power consumption makes the Infinity Theatre Fresnel TF-300 the only luminaire you will need for washes where intensity is your critical issue.
When it comes to mechanical focusing all operations can be performed with one hand. The zoom focus mechanism is simple and intuitive, simply twist the focus knob. It is also possible to use DMX to adjust focus making this the perfect light for specials or for adjusting focus during a show.
Our optional four leaf rotating barndoor mean you can shape the light as you need.
Inserting and locking a colour frame in place is simple and intuitive.
- Source: 300W Lumiled White LED engine using custom designed array
- Output: 5000lm
- CRI: Consistently >96%
- Color Temperature: 3200K
- Beam Angles: 15°-35°
- Voltage: 100 -240 volts AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Factor: 0,97
- Consumption: 300W max
- Ambient Temp: 0°C ~40°C (operating) / -10°C ~45°C (startup)
- IP Rating: IP 20 indoor use only
- Conformity: CE Mark
- Control: Onboard Menu, RDM, DMX512
- DMX Channels: Dimmer Mode, 1Ch
- Basic Mode, 3Ch
- Pro mode, 5Ch
- Basic Mode, 5Ch
- Tungsten Mode, 6Ch
- HSI Pro Mode, 10Ch
- RGB Pro Mode, 10Ch
- CMY Pro Mode, 10Ch
- RAW Mode, 20Ch
- Construction: Machined Aluminum, sheet metal, molded engineering grade plastics
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 8,2Kg
- Delivers the performance of 1.2kW Tungsten Halogen unit with a consumption of 300W
- Zoomrange 15° -35°
- Manual and motorized zoom control
- Consistent colour temperature regardless of intensity output
- 1, 3 and 5 Channel modes
- RDM allowing for remote setting and recall of information
- Intuitive onboard menus
- Neutrik Powercon in and through connectors
- Neutrik 3&5p DMX in and through connectors