The Infinity® iFX-615 moving head is a moving batten with 2 individual moving sections; continuous rotation on both X- and Y-axis, and 2 separate LED sections (3 LEDs each) with a movement of +/- 15°.
With this additional movement in both directions and pixel control, it is possible to create stunning beam and sweep effects.
Its six 67mm 4,5° lenses with 15W RGBW LEDs provide the exact same output and optics as the iM-2515 and iB-715.
The infinity iFX-615 gives light designers a new tool to lift their show to a higher level.
Infinity iFX-615 specifications
• Input voltage: 100-240V / 50-60Hz (auto ranging)
• Power consumption: 250W at full output
• On Board: Battery powered full color display including gravity sensor
• Mode: DMX, Auto, Master/Slave
• Control protocol: DMX-512
• Control personality: Advanced 49 ch / Basic 25ch
• Wireless DMX: optional available
• Dimmer: 0-100%
• Dimmer curves: Linear, Square, I-Square, S curve
• Dimmer speed: Smooth, Fast
• Color balance: Separate RGBW adjustment
• Strobe: 0-20Hz
• Pan: 540° and continuous
• Tilt: 270° and continuous
• Y-axis 1&2: -15° / + 15°
• Pan/Tilt resolution: 16 bit
• Special: Pan/Tilt change black out, User selectable Pan & Tilt ranges, 540°/360°/180°, Reverse Pan / Tilt movement
• Color: Black
• Housing: Metal & Flame retardant plastic
• Data connections: XLR 3p in/out
• Power connections: Powercon in- output
• Dimensions: 600 x 203 x 310 mm
• Weight: 10kg
Certification and Safety
• Certification: CE
• Max. ambient temp: 40°